SAMPLE POST TEST
1) What % of people in the US suffer from severe depression?
- None of the above
2) Medication treatment for depression, when treated in primary care medical settings, has a successful recovery rate of about what percentage?
3) In about % of people that have significant psychological symptoms it is actually caused by underlying medical reasons
- a) 2%
- b) 5%
- c) 8%
- d) 10%
Course Title: Helping Clients To Understand And Manage Depression: 5 Keys To Successful Treatment For Depression
CE hours: 1
Instructor: John Preston, PsyD., ABPP
This engaging one-hour home study audio program discusses the reasons many traditional intervention strategies may be insufficient to treat and manage major depressive symptoms. This audio program discusses elements of the depressive symptoms that differentiate a major depressive disorders from other psychiatric conditions such as grief and bipolar disorder. The audio course also discusses the five most common mistakes made in the treatment of depression and the five keys to successful treatment for depression.
Upon completion, the attendant will be able to:
- Discuss the 5 elements to successful treatment for depression.
- Explain the 5 most common mistakes made in the treatment of depression.